Technical Committees & Forums
A great deal of ALFI's work is carried out in Technical Committees and Forums composed of representatives of ALFI members who are contributing their experience on a voluntary basis. Technical Committees focus on generic areas of the fund industry, while Sub-Committees deal with specific issues. Technical Committees and their Sub-Committees are appointed for an indefinite period.
By contrast, Working Groups are created by committees to tackle specific topics and are generally limited in time. Some 1 800 ALFI Members currently donate their time and expertise to around 150 ALFI Committees, Sub-Committees and Working Groups for the benefit of the Luxembourg fund management industry.
Forums are not Technical Committees stricto sensu but rather platforms for experts to meet regularly, to exchange views on subjects of common interest and to analyze and monitor significant new developments in the area concerned.
- Promotion & Conferences Committee
- Alternative Investments Committee
- Fund Distribution Committee
- Professional Training Committee
- Legal and Regulatory Committee
- Market Infrastructure Committee
- Responsible Investing Committee
- Tax Committee
- Risk Management Committee
- ABBL/ALFI Depositary Bank Forum
- Digital/Fintech Forum
- Governance Forum
- Investor Forum
- TA and Distribution Forum